Sunday, September 20, 2009

1st Day of crapp

NO, it's not actually. Today was a fine fine windy day. I'm loaded today, got angpau money from many generous people :D hehe, i wonder what to do first with all the money. I posted a poll (not pole) in fb, whether i should use it or not. Well, no one voted yet. And yeah, i'll create a new poll tomorrow. 'which would you choose, someone with looks or no looks?' and 'will you stay single forever just because you got no looks?'. These questions are direct from a friend. lol

I think I'll gain weight during this raya season. Thank goodness my stomach is still in shape from the sickness of eating too much. Haha, my mom said 'biase lah tu..' And I meet some relatives that I can't even remember and they'll go 'dah besar anak dara-anak dara. Yang ni nampak sebijik macam Liza' (*Liza - my mother) Seriously, do I look like my mother? She said, yeah i look a lot like her. I don't think so.

I would love to show pics for today but unfortunately the camera's with my sis. haihz. SO here's the vid for this post. LADY GAGA - paparazzi in VMA's. SHE ROCKS!


0 comments: