Thursday, September 24, 2009

4th & 5th day fat-bulosity

Plans for the last two days were cancelled because we went to K.Fasha & K.Ena's cool crib. So I didn't get to meet with the 'Azmi's' :( but it's okay, maybe next time. So mama, biggie sis, the two boys and I went to the Curve to eat. Yeah, the agenda was kinda boring. But mama bought a wedges for the trip to Bali. Thank goodness I can fit all her shoes, muahaha ;D And blobloblo we went straight home. But not home, we bought food again. Which was nice! Cheesy chicken?

Sure was good. But today I tried to be a vegetarian. I tried it many times, but my mom just kept cooking delicious meaty stuff! uuu, the temptation is good. And yeah, i failed. Gotta try it again tomorrow. It's harder when my sister wrinkled her face when I said i'm trying be vegetarian. And she would tempt me with the meat stuff. haah!

I stayed home for 24 hours straight. And my main focus would be the computer. I'm nor into T.V these days, wonder why ?_? Okay, my R.C raised another level, yehaaw! So now it's level 30. haha, beat that ! This game is actually boring, but it's just to fill up my wasted times. LOL. Then I got my little brother Nazim, he's turning 8 ! I'm so happy for him. But I've been mean to him lately. I can't stand him. Shhhz

We had an arguement earlier about The Kings n Queens. He started out with, 'baby jadi king, kak jia jadi queen nak?' then i said, 'tak nak lah. nak jadi king! queen is so boring' then he said 'you cannot be the king because you don't have a dick!' OMFG :O my sister and i hauled with laughter. We posted on Fb n Twitter about it. brag brag brag T_T

King Pictures, Images and Photos

I don't know, but the past days and months was so boring that it didn't even like it's Eid Fitr. Maybe it was because my dad was ... can't tell ya that. *sigh*. I miss my normal life, where have you been my dear? There's no entertainment in the house, except for the T.V and Internet. I seriously need to find a way to get out of this whole crapzang boredness. Maybe by doing things dramatically would be fun :)

0 comments: