Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm talking 90's

Yesterday I ate crabs. I didn't know, or i forgotten that i'm allergic to it. So i hate 4 crabs straight. haha, then my lips enlarged. It looks swollen and sexy, more like niggah's lips. uuu, pouty ? Now my lips are back to normal. haha, lol

Today was the last-minute-shopping day. It was a tiring day! It all started at noon, at a gas station near my house. I was filling up the gas tank , and i got tired waiting. So i sit inside the car and close the door. My mom thought i was finished, so she drove off! And thank god the gas tank was full. My mom shouted 'ADIIKK!!!' And i was, 'hmmmmmm..' It was so embarassing :O I didn't blame my mom. She's 47 this year, i understand. haha

So we arrived home around 11 p.m. I went straight to the laptop and searched N'sync songs =D My childhood favourite boy band! hehehe

*Justin Timberlake, J.C Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick. I don't know which one is which.

*NSYNC Pictures, Images and Photos

Nsync Pictures, Images and Photos



And ahah, i was quite frustrated after i found out the TRUTH. it sucks. I'm strong, i don't cry. heeee

0 comments: