Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3rd day of parody

Nothing much. Just went out for some fresh air just now and went to #HazirahIzzati's house. Got some green packets lah of course. Then went straight back home and online. Then got this #buddy1897 told me the most dirty little secret :) I hope you read this! But i promise not to tell anyone. Just got excited! And hey he promised to pay me rm2. JUST rm2?! kedekut gile. And he pays a visit this Friday. Remeber to bring my money!

SKIP SKIP SKIP

Tomorrow I'm gonna meet my friends, the 'Azmi's' from Kuantan. Can't wait to see them :) the last time i met them was on May, i guess. oh yeah, my bro (Nazim) lost his money earlier this morning. But it actually ended when my mom found his money in the car. hahaha.



cover by Brittani Louise Taylor. sucks

0 comments: