Wednesday, September 16, 2009

that is why

I choose to be quiet! my nose bled just because of my mouth. bad mouth. huh. I am so not in the mood, but I payed my full attention on searching these. hah, a waste.

Skipped school again, I'm not proud of it. I'm actually disgusted, and annoyed. My mood always destroyed by some *bicchh. Oh, she and her big mouth will pay some day. And yeah, I was supposed to meet megoot at the school library during recess. But i guess I'm just too lazy, and ashamed! Some lifeless people have been gossiping about it. uuu, I hate gossips.

Now I'm not so excited about the plans "we've" made. I suddenly felt what she felt and will she confront. And a sudden feel pity for her. ARGH, i really shouldn't!

Stefan_Elena_Damon Pictures, Images and Photos

fyi, Elena should be BLONDE and why does Stefan and Damon doesn't even look hot? they should look like a MODEL! totally frustrated, psshh. but yeah, I like Damon Salvatore, in the book. In the movie, naaah.

Vampire Diaries Pictures, Images and Photos

OOOOUHHHH, this pic really makes me smile :DDD

Damon Salvatore Pictures, Images and Photos

*gasps*




LOL, enough for 'V' diaries.

0 comments: