Wednesday, August 12, 2009

do you know me well quiz?

just created a quiz of my own in facebook. do take it :)
so, you think you know me so well?

1) What am I mostly attracted to?
a) someone with money $
b) something cute and cuddly :)
c) handphones, iPods, laptops and etc. (electronics)
d) shoes, clothes, shades, and more shoes !
e) hot guys :p


2) Which author would i want to meet?
a) L. Jane Smith
b) Stephenie Meyer
c) Gillian Shields
d) Sophie Kinsella
e) Emily Bronte

3) Mostly, i would ________ when i'm not onlining.
a) read about something
b) sleeping
c) eat, eat, and eat.
d) watch t.v?
e) chit chat using phone


4) What would I name my first child? (boy)
a) haha, according to my husband X)
b) my husbands name with a Junior.
c) something starts with R. RAWR <3

d) my crush's name, wow.
e) Mat.


5) If i had a chance to meet a celebrity, who would it be?
a) Megan Fox :D
b) Robert Pattinson :)
c) Orlando Bloom :p
d) Taylor Launer <3

e) i effin hate them

6) What is my favorite store to shop at?
a) 7 eleven - very convinient :)
b) MPH - bookstore :DDD
c) Topshop - mostly just watch >.<
d) Saloon - to get my hair done!

e) Mamak stall - yum yum

7) I really hate ?
a) Sluts and bi**hes
b) Rempit and bohsias >:(
c) creepy crawlers :S
d) little childrens that cries and screams
e) SLOW PEOPLE


8) If I was running out of my burning house, what item would I grab?
a) handphone, precious!
b) pillows and blankies :(
c) money, ID, passport, and more money
d) food! i can't live without them
e) ppl inside the house


9) What book was published on my birthday in 2008?
a) confessions of a shopaholic :DD
b) the secret circle :))
c) matchbreaker <3

d) twilight saga : breaking dawn :)
e) night world 2

10) I am most likely a ?
a) lesbian
b) gay
c) bisexual
d) straight
e) fag


if you have a facebook, take the quiz in my facebook then :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

satu tahu jwpn no.10 ? B , HaHaHa !

Fitri Affan said...

bapak ah, saye straight!