Monday, August 10, 2009

a b c dufus

Stupid honey purplish dreams. I slept for the past 10 minutes and HIYAK!
My lil cousin peed on top me. SO much for sleep. Dengki sangat
I actually had to change take a shower, thank god the waters hot.
And now, online pagi2 bute. Oh, joy F_F

Haha, i'm actually want to talk about my dreams.
It felt longer than 10 minutes actually.

I dreamed of wearing a mascot, and big hen in a big big stadium.
If ade hen mesti ade anak2 dia jugak kn?
Then we have Nadiah and BWBWBWBWBW as my chicks :D
And there's this big baseball game. weird, i hate baseballs.
OK, so me and my chicks ran around the stadium wearing the stupid costume
Then while the baseball game is on, my naughty lil chicks ran across the field.
Nadiah lari kat pitcher the sekor lagi dekat pemukul tu, whatvr lah
The ball hit BWBWBWBWBW private parts XD ! wow, that must have hurt
Then BWBWBWBWBW screamed, and ran to me.
He cried like a baby, veru cute :p
Ok, this is embarassing X) he pulled down his pants and showed me his googoo. Yuck
I can still remember how it looked like >.<
Suddenly it rains, then i woke up and realised it's really raining.
OF PEE!


welcomed guest in my dream
Nadiah Haris & BBH?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha , ohmigod :) really ? tak fair la awk dpt tengok die punya private part . nak tengok jgk ? takpe , nanti lukis heh ! jodoh saya ngn BBH <3

Fitri Affan said...

hahaha. pelik , tibe2 mimpi dye. nak muntah sy tngok private part dye. Saye lukis lawa2 nanti. harhar