Thursday, August 20, 2009

WOW

I just found out today, about what he said.
This is what Sze Min and Phui Mun told me while i was on quarantine.

As usual, every month we will be counting for the stocks.
And i was absent, so there goes Phui Mun, Sze Min, and him.
So this is what happened.
While they were counting, he counted OUT LOUD.

"One, two, three... fifty-three." Gasp. "Fitri..."

YIKES. Two more witnesses of his idiotic behavior.
Well, what can i say? SAY MY NAME, SAY MY NAME. Hahaha
Fifty-three will be my lucky number? I don't believe in luck. Yet.
53! 53! Oh I'm so happy :D

3 comments:

Deeja said...

Hahaha ..
Awaak !
Sy pena denga yg dye nk cpl ngn awak fitri !
Trime laa dye !
Cian dye owh ..
Da lame dye tnggu !

Anonymous said...

bygkn anak awak fifty-three :D

Fitri Affan said...

TERIMA DYE? knp pulak? xnak lah. lagipun dah ade calon lain. heh
hotak awk anak 53, mati saye XD